Review Trident Airbrush Paint
Review Trident Water Based Airbrush Paint TRIDENT is a revolutionary new water based airbrush paint that provides premium performance and results. It was designed with the highest expectations, and is a joy to paint with. With current standards of other water based paint being unacceptable, TRIDENT water based airbrush paint was designed to paint as […]
Review Trident Water Based Airbrush Paint
TRIDENT is a revolutionary new water based airbrush paint that provides premium performance and results. It was designed with the highest expectations, and is a joy to paint with. With current standards of other water based paint being unacceptable, TRIDENT water based airbrush paint was designed to paint as well as any top performing urethane; and it does!
In saying that, it doesn’t just flow like a urethane, it paints like a urethane. It is a water based paint that actually atomizes!
- Ultra low VOC. This is water based!
- 100% U.V stable. TRIDENT Airbrush paint is completely safe out in the sun!
- Get amazing flow through even the finest of airbrush nozzles (right down to 0.15)
- Paint solid strokes with confidence of great paint performance and adhesion
- Build layers quickly
- Use hand and computer cut adhesive masks with minimum build
- Re-mask with confidence almost immediately
- Fully durable under all acrylic, urethane and 2-pac top coat clears, with no bleeding or re-activation, even on the finest of lines
- Paint safely at home with no harsh cleaning solvents
Another fantastic feature is its multi-surface application. It is suitable for most substrates including hard surfaces such as metal and sealed timber, medium surfaces like paper and board through to fabric and textiles. TRIDENT is made by artists for artists and is the airbrush paint you have been looking for.
Why use TRIDENT?
Developed over six years, this paint performs just as airbrush paint should, providing great coverage and stability over larger areas while also providing exacting details from the finest guns including super fine 0.18mm nozzles.
“There were no water based airbrush paints that could perform without causing major stress and dramas when painting. This is why I became involved with TRIDENT and I am very proud to be so. This paint actually does what it says it will, and isn’t a case of ‘well for a water based it’s not bad’, it’s a case of ‘This is how a paint should perform; water based or not'” – Daniel Power – Professional airbrush artist, www.powerstudios.com.au
Suitable for surfaces including but not limited to:
- Metal, aluminium and other non-porous surfaces when correctly primed and prepared
TRIDENT performs will in all airbrushes including from superfine 0.18mm through to fine touch up guns for mural work
Technical Data and Application Guide
REDUCTION: Use TRIDENT Airbrush Paint Reducer
Reduction rates are read as Paint quantity first and then Reducer second. So Paint:Reducer
- Standard airbrushing – 1:1 (50:50)
- Basing out (e.g: laying bases for tru fire or base portrait layers) – 6:4 (60:40)
- T-Shirts – Straight from Bottle for heavy work or from 3:1 to 1:1 for detail work
- Detail work – up to 1:3
T-Shirts & Textiles
TRIDENT airbrush colors must be heat set to ensure complete curing to garment. front and back of garmet must be seperated or silicon coated paper must be used in between front and back of garment when pressing to avoid possible transference.
Metal and Auto use
Surface needs to be sealed, primed, scuffed and clean before painting. Apply in multiple layers for optimum adhesion.
TRIDENT will air cure but can be accelerated with a heat gun or hair dryer. TRIDENT colors are re-wettable (to a degree) before curing but highly durable after curing offering countless artistic options. Masking: TRIDENT airbrush colors can be masked over with fineline tape, masking tape and computer cut mask. Always do tests with your masking material and surface combinations before utilising in your final project.
Compatible with Urethane, 2-Pac and Acrylic clears.