Review Richpen 213C Airbrush
Phoenix 213C Airbrush Review
All RichPen model is designed with a Teflon O-Ring so that you can use both water soluble and solvent paint.
The Phoenix 213C is a double action gravity feed airbrush capable of doing some very fine detail work.
Manufactured in Japan by Fuso Seiki Co., Ltd. who has more than 50 years business experience in airbrush business.
* 0.3mm Diameter Fluid Nozzle
* 1/5oz Gravity Feed Color Cup
* Pre-set Handle
* Spray Pattern: Hairline to 1″
* Double Action
* Excellent control and atomization.
* Eyelet needle cap eliminates an air turbulence and whirlpool for providing the smooth spray and the finest line.
* Accepts wide range of pigments from dyes and inks to acrylics and gouaches, solvent based paint, lacquers, enamels, and are great for commercial, technical or medical illustration, sign painting, taxidermy,T-shirt design, craft and hobby.